Access to high-quality health care doesn’t have to be complex or confusing.
Our goal is to simplify and redefine the existing healthcare landscape by providing a cost-effective, onsite solution for employers that focuses on exceptional primary care services for their employees. We feel that highlighting the importance of each patient’s individualized core health will help them achieve optimal personal and professional success. At Symbol Health Solutions we believe we are not only reaching our goal of redefining healthcare today, we are creating a true culture of wellness in the workplace.
It is clear from the moment you walk through the door of your Symbol Health Clinic, that something is quite different here. Our onsite medical facilities are carefully staffed with dedicated professionals, fully committed to providing you best-in-class comprehensive care and total wellness solutions. Cultivating an outstanding patient experience is the backbone of what we do, and strengthening the bond between providers, employers, and their employees will successfully accomplish what nothing else can. Exemplary care depends on a trusting patient-clinician relationship, which is why our longer, individualized appointments encourage provider loyalty and accountability.
Symbol Health Solutions onsite, or near-site, immediate care clinics provide a full-range of primary care services such as acute care and wellness appointments, prescription drug dispensing, laboratory and diagnostic services, chronic disease management, ongoing risk management services, nutritional counseling, and more. Less time traveling to and from work is a benefit to both the patient and the employer, and avoids unnecessary specialty or outpatient costs typically associated with employer health care plans. This approach gives employees what they really need, the peace of mind they are well taken care of both in AND out of the workplace.
Services Available at Your Symbol Onsite Care Clinic
Comprehensive Primary Care Services
- Episodic Acute Care: Diagnosis and treatment of patient symptoms related to Colds, Flu, Infections, Nausea, Headaches, Rash, Dizziness, Chest Pain and other common ailments.
- Urgent Care Services: Immediate care available for first aid injury, acute or worsening illness.
- Women’s Health Services: Well Woman’s visit, exams, treatment, and pregnancy planning.
- Laboratory Diagnostics: Rapid testing on-site at our clinic, as well as full service testing available.
- Prescription Drugs: On-site dispensing of generic, non-controlled drugs for your convenience.
- Health Maintenance Services: Annual physical evaluations, school exams, follow-up for recommended procedures, and coordinated care for any ongoing health risks or conditions.
Total Wellness and Preventative Care Services
- Full Physicals: Annual physical evaluations, well woman’s visit, and school exams
- Preventative Risk Reduction: Immunizations and vaccinations, preventative care “Lunch and Learns”, targeted total lifestyle analysis and counseling
- Wellness Programs: Wellness oversight and goal planning, fitness prescriptions, counseling for stress-related issues, and nutritional programs for weight management.
- Health Risk Assessment: Onsite biometric analysis to evaluate body composition, blood glucose, triglyceride and cholesterol levels, along with the associated risk factors for diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, and other chronic conditions.
Disease Management Services
- Chronic Disease Management: Diagnosis and treatment of chronic conditions such as Hypertension, Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia, Heart Disease and Respiratory Illnesses, paired with evidence based chronic disease management.
- Personalized Care Plan: We take a personalized approach with each patient through focused counseling with health providers to promote healthy self-management and care. Our goal is to optimize the quality of life for each patient by encouraging their individual role as part of the healthcare team.
- Lifestyle Management: Care planning discussions with patients to empower them to make healthier lifestyle management choices. This includes weight management and nutritional programs, counseling for smoking cessation, identifying social and psychological needs to reduce stress, and creating exercise programs to improve the overall condition of the patient.
- Coordinated Care: Shared clinical information with specialty physicians and providers to facilitate coordination of appropriate care and disease management.
- On-going Risk Assessment: Continuous patient screenings to reduce the risk of developing chronic conditions or manage diseases identified in your Health Risk Assessment.
Appointments & Walk-In Services
- Appointments Recommended.
- Immediate Care Services: Same day urgent care services for acute illness, injury, or worsening condition.
- Walk-in Services: Blood Pressure Check, Immunizations, Pregnancy Testing.