Our primary focus is to keep individuals healthy, productive, and on the job.
Making sure that employees are safe is more than just a priority, it’s an essential part of business. In the event that an accident does occur in the workplace, we are here to assist. By providing a first line of triage and ongoing care for all work related injuries onsite, we help effectively manage medical costs and evaluate treatment options for employers and their employees. Think of us as your partner in occupational health solutions.
Amazing things happen when occupational health services are delivered to your employees just steps away from the workplace. Morale is boosted. Total wellness improves. Hours lost are dramatically reduced. Employees become aware of your commitment to their overall health and well-being. It makes them feel valued because they know that you care. That is the real benefit.
Occupational Health First-line Triage Model
- Provide first line, immediate care triage and analysis of all injuries
- Facilitate transportation for all injured employees to appropriate facilities
- Coordinate all injury-related drug screenings and BAC’s
- Prepare post-accident analysis and recommendations
- Manage and track all injuries and ongoing care provided
- Assist in investigative process & workers’ compensation claim
- Navigate all processes that are necessary for return to work (if needed)
Occupational Health Administrative Services
- Short term & long-term disability case management
- Coordinate, plan and execute both random or “for cause”drug screenings
- Oversee all industry specific regulatory compliances
- Adherence to work-specific testing requirements (hearing, sight, vision, etc.)
- Manage Medical Review Officer (MRO) relationship
- Track all financials handled through the Third Party Administrator (TPA)
- Manage EPA Referrals & Provider Referral Network