We are here for you and your family when you need us the most.
Easy access to affordable care is a benefit to both you and your family. We understand how important that is, and want to make you healthier, happier, and truly part of a wellness culture. Better health starts with delivering the right care at the right time, which is why we bring primary care services right to you at your workplace. Our dedicated medical professionals are on your side, available to treat and assist in the prevention of acute or chronic diseases and conditions. Having an onsite care clinic provides the peace of mind that a qualified clinician is continuously monitoring your individual health profile.
Your Symbol Health Clinic improves accessibility to care and increases the quality of time spent building a true relationship with your practitioner. Our medical professionals have the dedicated time necessary to produce an optimal outcome for you, rather than focus on the number of services rendered. There are no co-pays, no insurance hassles, no deductible payments, no problems getting the care you need – only solutions created just for you. Onsite health clinics reduce personal expenses incurred traveling to distant facilities, as well as prevent additional lost hours missing work. We are here for you and your family when you need us the most, and that is the real benefit.
Employee Benefits at a Glance
- Convenient On-site Clinics: Reduced travel time to distant facilities, less time off of work, and an easier way to schedule appointments. Immediate care available at any adjacent Symbol partner clinic with accommodating hours in order to assist you in boosting personal productivity and feeling better soon.
- Better Care for You & Your Family: The comfort of knowing your clinic’s medical staff is there for you to promote your overall wellbeing and enhance preventative care
- Immediate Care When You Need It: On-site evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of acute care symptoms and conditions, first aid injuries, laboratory testing & diagnostics
- Prescription Drug Savings: Cost-effective onsite formulary dispensing of generic, non-controlled drugs for your convenience.
- Health Maintenance Services: Annual physical evaluations, well women’s services, school exams, follow-up for recommended procedures, and coordinated care for any ongoing health risks or conditions.
- Routine Health Risk Assessment: Onsite biometric analysis and risk assessment to evaluate body composition, blood glucose, triglyceride and cholesterol levels, as well as the associated risk factors for diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, and other chronic conditions.
- Personalized Care Plan: Better understanding of your Health Risk Assessment, with a detailed consultation and creation of individualized care plan. We take a personalized approach with each patient through focused counseling with health providers to promote healthy self-management and care.
- Effective Wellness Coaching – Integrated wellness services offered to employees and their families such as weight management, smoking cessation, nutritional counseling, stress management and exercise.
Secure Personal Health Information – The security of knowing your Personal Health Information is kept confidential and is not shared with your employer, but is easily accessible to you, upon request.